1-on-1 COACHING and CONSULTING
If you know you want results quickly, you may want to consider working with a seasoned estates & trusts attorney how has a history of running a successful and lucrative law practice. can be a powerful ally in maximizing your legal career. A legal consultant is someone who provides expert and professional legal advice on a contractual basis to businesses and/or individuals. Including expert witness testimony. Mr. Doyle can provide advice on a number of important matters regarding the practice of estates and trusts. Below are a few of the benefits of legal coaching process for attorneys and some practical applications of coaching:
- A legal coach/consultant is a silent partner who is focused 100% on your goals and legal career success.
- A legal coach/consultant provides a sounding board for your ideas & challenging case issues (there are no hidden agendas such as conflicting relationships or law partner issues).
- A legal coach/consultant provides objective feedback backed by in-depth legal experience and coach training. You will have an accountability partner who holds you to your commitments to yourself and your professional goals.
- A skilled legal coach will help you make major shifts in how you manage your law practice and provide legal updates & knowledge for less than the cost of a part-time law clerk.
BENEFITS OF 1-on-1 LEGAL COACHING/CONSULTING
1. Update Your Practice Development Skills (getting the work)
- Learn how to market & network for new clients
- Learn how to develop referral sources and more expedient networking methods
- Learn how to build client relationships for the future
2. Update Your Professional Knowledge, Drafting & Skill Development (doing the work)
- Learn the latest application of the law
- Learn the latest drafting procedures to support your clients
- Develop your expertise and credentials in advanced estate planning procedures
- Stay on top of the law and get the latest CLE updates
3. Enhance Your Law Firm Systems & Procedures (getting paid and building referrals)
- Learn how to streamline your office systems and procedures
- Learn how to manage your time, get organized and stay organized
- Learn how to work more effectively with clients, partners, support staff and opposing counsel
- Learn how to recruit, hire and develop the best staff members
Please contact us directly if you are interested in private 1-on-1 coaching or training for your organization