Our Mission and Commitment to You
Advanced Legal Training Institute is dedicated to providing the most timely, relevant and effective continuing legal education available.
Our Commitment: Advanced Legal Training Institute is dedicated to providing the most timely, relevant and effective continuing legal education available. Our seminars offer the latest information to enhance the quality of the practice of law.
Comprehensive Instruction: Each seminar includes formal lecture presentations, case studies and small group problem solving sessions in a collegial and supportive environment that facilitates dialogue and debate.
Our Products and Services
- Live & Recorded Seminars, Teleseminars & Webinars, dedicated to MCLE credit (half-day and full-day)
- Customized in-house programs to law firms and corporate counsel
- AudioCD and VideoDVD self-study materials, including Seminar Workbooks
- Individual & firm consulting services including Legal, End-of-Life & Legacy/Succession Planning
Advanced Legal Training Institute is a State Bar approved MCLE provider
Advanced Legal Training Institute is a State Bar approved MCLE provider and most of our seminars, upon completion, qualify for 6.50 MCLE credit hours (including 1.5 credit hours of Legal Ethics).
- It is critical in any wealth planning practice to have the specialized skill of developing and implementing creative solutions for the complex tax and legal issues of the high net worth clientele. Advanced Legal Training Institute includes instruction in both the necessary qualitative and quantitative analyses and the structuring of integrated systems that are required to affect the wealth planning objectives of the client.
- Our Integrated Estate Planning Seminar Series of instructional AudioCDs also address the Trust Administration and litigation component of estate planning. You will learn how to focus on settling decedent’s matters without the expense, delay, and publicity inherent in traditional estate administration. By learning to manage a trust and estate administration practice from start to finish, you will also learn how to assist clients in managing the complex and detailed process of administering trusts and estates on a post mortem basis.
- The Integrated Estate Planning Seminar Series also covers all aspects of post mortem administration, including court petitions, accountings, declarations, status reports, developing private foundations and charitable planning. Make an investment in your services, yourself and your career—gather this “All-Your-MCLE-in-a Box” series and develop a thriving estate planning practice!
- Remember, estate planning attorneys are not the only practitioners who need to understand trusts & estates issues, which arise in virtually every matter from corporate to real estate to matrimonial cases! Our programs provide non-estate planning attorneys with a basic understanding of the important estate planning issues in order for you to better serve your clients’ needs.
- Live & Recorded MCLE Seminar & Teleseminar Packages (half-day and full-day)
- AudioCD & VideoDVD Self-study Materials, Seminar Workbooks & Forms
- Speaking & In-house Customized Training Services for law firms, executives and corporate counsel
- Consulting & Coaching Services include Law Firm Development & Business Succession Planning
Our company is dedicated to helping attorneys meet their Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) hours. Seminar attendees also include accountants, CPAs, financial and estate planners, tax consultants, enrolled agents, insurance professionals, bankers, trust officers and retired executives.
Francis Burton Doyle, Esq., WealthPLAN
Head Instructor at Advanced Legal Training Institute.
- Member, State Bar of California
- California State Bar Certified Legal Specialist, Taxation Law and Probate, Estate Planning and Trust Law
- Founder, WealthPLAN, 30 years of experience in Tax, Estate-Planning Probate, Trust Administration and Litigation
- Instructor, California Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB), Lorman Educationand National Business Institute (NBI)
- Professor; Lincoln Law School of San Jose, Wills & Trusts and Real Property
- Past President, Santa Clara County Estate Planning Council
- Past Chair, Planning Committee, Annual Jerry A. Kasner Estate Planning Symposium, Santa Clara University, School of Law
- JD, University of San Francisco Law School, MS, Taxation, Golden Gate University, BA Santa Clara University
Attorney and founder of WealthPLAN, Frank Doyle brings over 30 years of experience in tax, estate planning, probate and trust administration. He is a Member of the State Bar of California and is certified by the California State Bar as a Certified Legal Specialist in Taxation Law and Probate, Estate Planning and Trust Law
Frank is the co-founder of the Advanced Legal Training Institute and he is a frequent lecturer for the California Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB), National Business Institute (NBI) and Lorman Educational Seminars. He is a Professor of Law at Lincoln University School of Law where he teaches Real Property, Wills and Trusts and is a member of the Academic Standards Committee. In addition, Frank has recently received a Martindale-Hubbell® rating of AV®, which is the highest rating a lawyer can receive.
Mr. Doyle is a Member of the Board of Directors of the Santa Clara County Estate Planning Council and the Executive Board of the Silicon Valley Bar Association. He is the past president, Santa Clara County Estate Planning Council and the past chair of the Planning Committee for the annual Jerry A. Kasner Estate Planning Symposium at Santa Clara University, School of Law. Frank Doyle received his B. A. degree from Santa Clara University, his J. D. degree from the University of San Francisco Law School, and his M. S. in Taxation from Golden Gate University. Prior to founding WealthPLAN, Mr. Doyle was a shareholder at a large San Jose law firm where he specialized in tax and estate planning, trust administration and trust litigation.
Mary G. Anderson, Organizational Consultant/Coach
Life Management Consulting (Client Services & Estate Settlement Advisor)
- Founder of Advanced Legal Training Institute,Mary Gutheil Anderson, is an organizational consultant/coach, speaker, seminar leader and TV producer. Mary specializes in supporting clients through difficult life transitions by offering specific tools and processes to manage the challenging process of both grief and change. As a personal and business coach, Mary works with clients who are going through transitions such as grief over a life threatening illness, loss of job, death, relocation, divorce, feelings of overwhelm and chronic disorganization.
- In the past few years, Mary has met with the unexpecteddeath of four family members, including her 22- year old son Taylor. She was forced to confront many challenging obstacles including planning funerals, settling four complicated trusts and making other difficult end-of-life choices. It was at this time that Mary also became actively involved as executor of both her parent’s estate and brother’s estate. She quickly learned about the grief, shock, inertia and indecision that often faces executors/trustees as they try to quickly organize and access all the paperwork, deeds and property etc. that may be required by CPA’s, attorneys, insurance/real estate agents or other advisors. Mary then made the commitment to help other individuals who were working through similar challenges and facing some of the same issues she had. She works in conjunction with the professional services offered by the Estate & Trusts Attorney.
- Mary provides consulting services to assist clients who are either in
- the midst of handling a death of a loved one, executing and settling their estate and/or
- a client who has decided to get organized and plan ahead by completing an end-of-life plan including their will, collecting their important papers and completing a checklist of final wishes. She also offers Legacy & Succession Planning services for business owners and executives as they develop their vision and successors for generations to come.
- Mary produces and interviews a variety of guests on the “Voice of the Valley” cable television show, which highlights various entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley. Mary’s career began as a Management Training Specialist with Hewlett Packard Company. After 15 years of working in various corporate personnel and training positions, she started her own management consulting business. Through her company she has helped hundreds of individuals and many corporations develop solutions to work/life balance issues, time management challenges and leadership development.